Hoops for Missions 2017
Don’t miss the annual Hoops for Missions basketball fundraiser on Friday, March 3rd, 5:30pm at the HCA gym.
The fun will include: Blue vs. White Boys and Girls Teams, Young Eagle’s Blue – White Scrimmages, Penny War Auctions, Missionary Free Throw Contests, Dunk Contest, Three-Point Shootout and more! Concessions are available, and it’s the last night for Penny Wars, so come ready to give!
Here’s the Basic Schedule:
- 5:30 pm – Opening Prayer & Our United States National Anthem
- 5:35 pm – Girls Basketball Scrimmage – The Heartland Globetrotters vs. the Heartland Old Trotters
- 6:00 pm – Elementary Lay-Up Relay Race & Elementary Scooter Races
- 6:15 pm – Missionary Free Throw Challenge – winning missionary receives $100 for their ministry – winning student $25 for Penny Wars
- 6:25 pm – Elementary 4th – 6th Grade Boys – The Royal Blues vs. The Pure Whites
- 6:45 pm – Giant “Knock Out Game” – Open to All Ages – $2 Per Person Entry…1 Entry Per Person
- 6:55 pm – Dunk Contest – Jordan Palmer – Martino Dukuly – Josh Richter
- 7:00 pm – Men’s Blue vs. White Game – The Heartland Globetrotters vs. the Heartland Old Trotters
- 7:45 pm – Fancy Layup Contest – Open to Basketball Players, Grades 6-12
- 7:55 pm – Three Point Shootout
- 8:00 pm – Men’s Blue vs. White Game (Second Half)
- 8:30 pm – Penny Wars Auction – $50 Check for Missions, $100 check for Missions, St. Louis Cardinals Tickets, & More
- 8:45 pm – Closing Remarks and Prayer By Missions Director, Dave Barton
Please Follow the Instructions Below:
- We need you to enter through the front of the school, so please park on the west side of the school, near the ballfield, or in the parking lot to the northwest side of the school. The other doors in the gym will be locked with signs posted on the door to please enter through the front entrance.
- All the Penny War jars will be placed on a table outside the main entrance of the gym and will be the collection point for all entrance fees and any raffles or games.
- Entrance fee is $2 per person for every man, woman, and child, including all athletes and participants. All entrance fees go to the class of each person’s choosing.
- There is no bombing…All monies count to the positive total for each class.
- Concessions (food, drink, candy) operates as usual.