Electronic Payments & Donations
Heartland Christian Academy is now offering parents/students the opportunity to pay for tuition and other school fees online using their bank account or credit cards via a secure, online payment feature.
Using the secure Electronic Giving Services Donor Web, clients have 24/7 access to their account. They can add a new payment or donation, cancel or modify an existing transaction, pay from multiple bank or credit card accounts, and even print tax receipts. Payments/Donations can be scheduled as one-time, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Quick summary of current and next months projected payments.
- Schedule multiple one-time or recurring payments/donations.
- Recurring transactions can be open ended or set for a determined number of transactions.
- Scheduled payments/donations can be edited or canceled at anytime.
- View complete history.
- View and print tax receipts.
- Pay/Donate using your checking or savings account credit card.
- Add multiple checking, savings or credit card accounts.
- Receive automatic email notification.
- Complete integrated security.
- Integrated profile and contact management.
- IP Address security settings prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- Phone and email support.
- And much more.
For more information, contact the School office. To set up an account, click on the following link: HCA EGS WEBLINK